Pages

Mar 6, 2010

Love Letter




This agony intensified as the urgency to my relationship with my favorite person. Today, I felt a horrible mass sitting in my heart. My mood loomed ominously and automatically tingle my eyes to well up with tear. When I was in a crowded room spaces with noisiness, I feel alone like nobody’s there and I was cold without sensational hug. My eyes were immune to see the happiness. Well, I just miss you till you almost took my sanity. That’s why dozens swarmed of negativity infected my brain like a tumour. I only ask for one small hole in you so I can feel secure and safe. I never had this feeling to other human being besides you who keep a key to my heart. If I was new to this relationship, that's fine cos I’m still trying to learn this art of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment